Uffington Church of England Primary School is a thriving village school with close links with the Church and Community. The school is led by quality teachers fully supported by the Governing Body and parents. The school was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED in October 2008 but we are aware that if the school is to continue to flourish and maintain its high standards, there is a need to develop and manage the changes that arise as a result of outside influences or self-review.
The School Development Plan outlines the direction in which the school is going with a clear vision for future development within a continually changing educational environment. It is intended that the priorities and intentions should be simple to understand and accepted by the school community as a whole. We should never lose sight of our long-term strategy to:
- Maintain a culture of high expectation and success; doing our best to provide the best possible education for every child regardless of ability, gender, race or creed.
- Maintain and develop systems for ongoing self-review.
- Fully develop the links with home, the Church and the community.
- Provide the best possible physical environment for the staff and pupils of the school.
- Develop technology-based learning for all pupils.
- Provide opportunities for the professional development of all staff through Performance Management.
- Develop the role of the governor.
- Apply ‘best-value’ principles when managing financial resources.
Please click the link below to download a copy of the school's development priorities for the year 2020/ 2021.